JSOM Library Subscribers
We would like to recognize the following libraries, hospitals, and institutions as valued subscribers to the JSOM. They recognize the JSOM for the invaluable resource that it is and we are proud to provide them with the most current content in the realm of Tactical, Combat, Austere, and Emergency Medicine.
These institutions enjoy 24/7/365 access to all of our articles, journals, TCCC and Prolonged Field Care information, as well as our Advanced Tactical Paramedic - Protocols (ATP-P) Handbook.
- Bundeswehr CALW (Germany)
- Canadian Forces Health Services Library (Canada)
- DAPING Hospital Research Center
- Defence Forces Library and Information Center (DFLIC) (Ireland)
- Defence Library Service (Australia)
- DGOTC (Netherlands)
- DST-Group Melbourne - Research Information Services (Australia)
- ERTY (Finland)
- Franzello Aeromedical Library
- Haufe GmbH
- Health Services Library
- Hong Kong Police Force Library (China)
- J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College
- Kompetenz Zentrum SWISSINT (Switzerland)
- LaTrobe University (Australia)
- National Library of Medicine
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth
- Naval Medical Center San Diego
- Navy Medicine Operational Training Center Library
- Philadelphia College of Osteo Medicine
- SERVICE SANTE DES ARMEES (France)
- Stimson Medical Library
- Swedish Armed Forces (Sweden)
- The Defence Medical Library - Burnett Library (UK)
- Touro University
- Universidad de Chile (Chile)
- US Army Institute of Surgical Research Library
- US Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School
- VA - Illiana Health Care System Library
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
How to subscribe
Are you an institution interested in becoming a JSOM subscriber? It's easy. Have your Librarian contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 727-309-0040 and we'll be glad to get you started.
Please note, our normal office hours are from Monday through Friday, 0900-1700 Eastern Time. If it's after hours, please leave a detailed voice mail and we will call you back the next business day!
You can find our Institutional Subscription Rates here. We are happy to work with you directly or, if you already use a subscription service, we will gladly work with them as well.
We look forward to helping you meet your educational, research, and training needs!